Yesterday, I successfully defended my dissertation, “Networked Information Behavior in Life Transition.” Thank you to everyone that came and supported me. The defense was an experience I’ll never forget. I would like to thank my committee:
- Dr. Gary Marchionini, SILS, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Dr. Deborah Barreau, SILS, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Dr. danah boyd, Microsoft Research
- Dr. Sri Kalyanaraman, JOMC, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Paul Jones, JOMC and SILS, UNC-Chapel Hill
It was a great honor to work with my committee, and I appreciate their guidance in my work. There are still a few edits remaining on my dissertation, and I will post it when I submit the final copy to the graduate school. In the meantime, I’ve posted the slides from my talk as a Slideshare.